Sunday, March 10, 2013

Trainz 2010 My Fictional Subdivisions Richard's Way

I got Trainz Railroad Simulator 2010 in early June of 2011. I admit it is a great game! great for expanding your imagination & building your own trains only you can make no one else tells you what to do. In the days I got it i got building on a route I always wanted to build & publish but never could because there was always some damn shit preventing me. I started on it since June 2011 & ended it in late January 2013 nearly 2 years! but finally I uploaded it. I would always play n shit & slack off but who gives a shit wat matters is that i had fun lol. Below are a few pics of wat i call "the original main" I do not have name for it yet I guess i'll go ahead & call it  "the north end sub" but idk. 






Branching off this line is what I call the CSX Red City Sub. It is a fictional railline I created I started on it sometime in July 2011 & didn't take a long time to finish. It turned pretty damn good than I imagined it. So far it has 3 dd's on it. The city of Red City lies on the largest railyard on this whole subdivision, not far from the beginning WYE there is a landfill yard for trash trains,

CSX Intermodal on the Red City Sub past Cream City looks long but its not

Wouldn't this be a great front lawn sight lol

CSX Intermodal about tip the milepost 2.0 dd (out of sight)

SB Mixed freight on the Red City Sub

KCS crossing the highway

A shot that shows part of the train


The train heading south with PD covered hoppers as the front cars

I also started the CSX South End sub which is based on the real A-line that runs through Rocky Mount NC to Florence but only simulated a small portion of it. I'll have to make separate blog pages for my other Subdivisions I made. Below are pics of the subdivision.


Sb Clinchfield train past the Rocky Mount Yard 
Q438 NB past Elm City

Heading south past the "searchlights" @ Sharpsburg

SB military train 
K651 past Rocky Mount Yard & Stockyard

SB K651 passing the Sharpsburg mobile home park

Tipping the N. Elm City dd was this short fast intermodal hotshot from Florida. Of course OBVIOUSLY this signals GONNA be red because a train was using the block it guards & because it's crossing the signal lol. Notice the red haze it leaves...wierd

The 174's power

Q174 just south of Sharpsburg

NB Q174

Stopped @ YD, the rare FEC leader made this train worth it! 
Going thru Sharpsburg NC
Chasing it on US 301 & Beat it to Rock Quarry road lol
Trying to keep up with the train on US 301 lol
The train going south


Southbound

Southbound where we last see it for the last time

The last of the train before it'd disappear into the south...

Tipping the N. Elm City DD

SB view of the train tipping the Elm City DD 

SB CSX train past the mobile home park of Sharpsburg
SB Containers going past the trailer park @ Sharpsburg
Mixed freight going south thru Sharpsburg
It may not be the best simulation of a real life route but i've tried to make it as real as I can. Here we have the SB Amtrak Auto Train about to tip the N. Elm City DD

SB Auto Train about to head about to pass N. Elm City
Here it comes! SB auto train
An amazing rare epic lash up on today's train must I say!
The seemingly "long" silver train

There it goes for Sanford FL tipping the Elm City DD



More is yet to come in the future so stay tuned!....









No comments:

Post a Comment